• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

something nitro, tough, off road and 1/8th scale .....

Bibby

before you buy some stuff can i get my refund and my shell you have been promising me for the last 2 weeks.

No way Kev:(..............

Bibby told me earlyer his mum was posting off my Axial -10 Crawler today...I hope so....

as I payed for it last saterday...

i told you it was not getting sent till end of ther week sean... and will pm you now kev

I know....You said you think your mum has posted it today.....So has she or has she not....

I'm not being funny or any thing,,,but after reading what kev wrote....you cann't blame me for wondering...

sean

tbh i wouldn`t touch a savage off ebay. i had 1 off ebay once and i paid 150 for it, couldn`t even get the engine started with the roto start. i was duff mate. sold it in the end as a non runner lost about 50 quid on it.

have a look around see if you can get a tamiya 5.2r for the kind of money you have they are great.

You could be the man for me :)

I have a hpi savage x 4.6 big block for sale.

Its tuned and ready to run, included LOADS of spares, roto start, spare a arms, rechargable receivery battery pack, standard batterypack, glow start, 3 diffrent chargers, spare glow plug, hpi spanner, fail safe and alot more.

Also has original box and i can guarantee it will run great! hardly ever used it and tyres have loads of tread left - wheelies really easy and engine has alot of life left in it as i only ever drive on soft, short grass.

Oh it also has a brand new ford truck shell thats never been put on truck.

Loads more with the truck and everything is complete so only thing you will need is fuel (recommend 25% optifuel).

i also have after run oil with it which ive used after each run.

Let me know if your interested and make me a decent offer.