• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Grovelands North London bash

bodgemonkey

You guys may be faster but if the baja clutch hadn't gone I could have crushed you all :-P

ha ! bold claim my good man...seen a few bajas running..never been bowled over by the speed..nice tune on the vid btw..very good taste.

ohmy.gif that right there is rc porrn tongue.gif

little expencive... but i suppose thats only breaking 14 axels before its paid for itself... and thats only the front one...

i'll think ill pass tongue.gif

hehe yeah..i may treat myself...less time spent fixing is more time spent wasting nitros ! good.gif

haha :P sweet :)

to many rc's and not enough time or money for me at the moment :( sorting out this mad force is really fun tho, thanks man, got the diffs shimmed nice, new internal gears comming for it, then i should be good to go, just need to sort out the rear end :P

shup. i got new wheels now anyways. Besides, chris's zip ties were crappy thin ones, I've jus bought some thick manly ones (of which i will give chris many) just incase my new tyres decide to explode under my hyper's supreme power

shup. i got new wheels now anyways. Besides, chris's zip ties were crappy thin ones, I've jus bought some thick manly ones (of which i will give chris many) just incase my new tyres decide to explode under my hyper's supreme power

well i cant talk.

newbie.gif

just got back from a sneaky little bash this morning on my own. ph34r.gif

the local spot me and chris go to has a 4/5 meter hill you can do jumps off. insane.gif

every time i try i always flip my buggy. banghead.gif

today however i found the purfect run up. biggrin.gif

only prob is that it was in between 2 large trees huh.gif

first few jumps went soooo sweet - buggy got HUGE air and landed on all for wheels no probs 035.gif

what do you think happened on the third run? whistling.gif

yep thats right broke the fuel tank. blush.gif

that will make a grand total of 5 tanks in one year censored2.gifcensored2.gifcensored2.gifcensored2.gifcensored2.gif

Haha, what buggy? I could sort you out wink.gif

and ray, yea you missed a good one, try and make it to the one on the 30th :) should be a blast :)

thanks mate but called wheel spin just now and ordered one.

ive cracked so many i even know the product code off by heart lol

got a stealth xb

good man ! ..get some spares ordered ! we all end up needing some sort of repair !

Except for me, i just need to re-oil the air filter after obliterating grovelands park wood tongue.gif

Oh and by the way, decent throttle servo and linkage fitted to baja, steering servo and battery pack ordered, should be here by tuesday or wednesday :D

By that time hopefully engine will be fitted, just need a flywheel puller :(

Edited by nosmonkey

Except for me, i just need to re-oil the air filter after obliterating grovelands park wood tongue.gif

Oh and by the way, decent throttle servo and linkage fitted to baja, steering servo and battery pack ordered, should be here by tuesday or wednesday biggrin.gif

By that time hopefully engine will be fitted, just need a flywheel puller sad.gif

Bazookajoe will hopefully bring his ramp next time...you'll prob need a repair after a few good leaps off that...

all part of the fun !tongue.gif

Bazookajoe will hopefully bring his ramp next time...you'll prob need a repair after a few good leaps off that...

all part of the fun !tongue.gif

Might need to repair the ramp too :P

haha, doubt the ramp will need repairing, i can jump on it without any movement, and i doubt your lst weights 10.5 stone tongue.gif

gotta jump a baja off it, really test it wink.gif

Get lee's baja if you want then :lol: