• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post your Plane/Heli pictures!

my next new toy a esky belt cp got it cheap and its got upgraded head and tail and a blue boom but when i got it it had been bumped but so far its had boom feathering shaft and fly bar got a new set of blades then its ready for the scale shell ive got for it

WP_000130.jpgWP_000129.jpgWP_000131.jpgWP_000127.jpg

WP_000128.jpgmy%20next%20new%20toy%20a%20esky%20belt%20cp%20got%20it%20cheap%20and%20its%20got%20upgraded%20head%20and%20tail%20and%20a%20blue%20boom%20but%20when%20i%20got%20it%20it%20had%20been%20bumped%20but%20so%20far%20its%20had%20boom%20feathering%20shaft%20and%20fly%20bar%20got%20a%20new%20set%20of%20blades%20then%20its%20ready%20for%20the%20scale%20shell%20ive%20got%20for%20it%20

Edited by anthonyj3d

Here's a few photos of my Parkzone Radian Glider 2metre wing span... :DOnly got this in November 2010

I've done a few Mods to it... :good:

Painted the wing top and bottom ( makes it easyer to see when way up high )

Carbon Tow on both sides of the Fuse ( Less tail Flex )

Earth Magnets fitted to the Elavator (saves useing tape) and Wing ( stoppes them comeing apart as I've heard it can happen:confused:)

RadianAUW004.jpg

RadianAUW001.jpg

RadianAUW002.jpg

All Up flying Weight only 26.8 Oz :good:

RadianAUW003-1.jpg

Sean

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Took 3 months to arrive from ordering and when it did get here it had been damaged in transit. No point in sending it back so I fixed the wing with epoxy and glass which is why there are orange bands on the wing. Fuselage was fine but getting everything in has been really tricky. Lots of dremeling and moving things around. Why the fuselage couldn't have been made just one inch longer to help with this is beyond me!

BTW, 140mph is pretty easy to obtain but very stressful to fly in congested airspace :)

Edited by wastegate

Thanks. Took 3 months to arrive from ordering and when it did get here it had been damaged in transit. No point in sending it back so I fixed the wing with epoxy and glass which is why there are orange bands on the wing. Fuselage was fine but getting everything in has been really tricky. Lots of dremeling and moving things around. Why the fuselage couldn't have been made just one inch longer to help with this is beyond me!

BTW, 140mph is pretty easy to obtain but very stressful to fly in congested airspace :)

Where did you but it...

What motor / ESC / Prop Size....are you useing.... any other spec's....:good:

www.jetfoamy.com but they won't have any available until March apparently.

Setup for initial test is HET 3W motor, Pentium 40A ESC, 2200mah 3 cell batteries and APC 4.75x4.75 prop. If all works out OK then I'll step it up to a HET 2W-20 motor (higher Kv) and some higher C batteries but it really is tight in there. One option is to run an outrunner motor outside on the front of the plane. It won't look pretty but that's what the F3S guys from Germany do in their search for speed.

$150 posted for the Dago, if you can get one!

A while back I saw Ollie Witt fly a Voodoo with a HET 2W on 3 cell and it was awesome but so hard to see! If I lost track of it in the air then it was almost impossible to find again even though I could hear it! He was really sweating when he finished!

If you're of good flying ability and have a good open site to fly from then personally I'd go for a Viper from Stratair in Germany (430 Euro's). It's a phenomenal plane and can be kitted up for fast speeds until you're confident and then it can be kitted up for absolutely daft speeds if you have balls of steel! Can run in hotliner and pylon configurations as well.

Check out the video.

A while back I saw Ollie Witt fly a Voodoo with a HET 2W on 3 cell and it was awesome but so hard to see! If I lost track of it in the air then it was almost impossible to find again even though I could hear it! He was really sweating when he finished!

i know ollie and ive seen him fly the voodoo on a few occasions at the shows he only runs 2 cell lipos to keep it reliable wen he had the voodoo i saw him fly it the week before weston park on 3s packs and it was mental i can just about keep up with him flying the voodoo i guess if your flying it then its a lot easier but i could imgine it being just as easy to loose lol