• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post your Plane/Heli pictures!

Latest addition, a nice little pylon/sports plane from TopModel France which flys really well on lightweight 250 watt system but comes alive with a quicker 350 watt set up. The Stinger has been around for quite some time and I can see why!

Stinger3.jpg

Stinger2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Finally built a new wing for the Slipso as the original was very warped after glassing. This one is simply a shaped balsa plank with a carbon rod for strength and covered in Solarfilm. Saved about 60 grams over the old one and the plane flys better for it. This plane is so simple to build from the online plans and it's pretty quick even on low power setups! The problem is that it doesn't want to slow for landings. Spoilerons with a little down elevator should help.

Slipso12.jpg

my new toy and a pik of my m8 hovering his edge 540 its 97" wingspan powered by a 3w 85cc twin petrol engine and radio is spekturm dx7 with a ar9100 powersafe rx 2 x 4000mah 2s lipo's regulated through flighttech regs and hitec digital servos total out lay is in the region of

Here's a few of my latest 90 Size Heli

Kasama Srimok Flybarless

4520837207_3074d4028d_z.jpg

4521475096_ed8f6d1b2a_z.jpg

My Old Trex 700 now since gone flybarless

3320135210_90ef3256e9_z.jpg

My Henseleit 3DMP

2271715887_72013a5898_z.jpg

Nice! Any vids of you doing 3D flight?

No, someone did video me once but I have no idea what happened to the video.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...