• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

b4 buggy forsale with loads of parts

simon burrows

Instead of repeatedly saying theres too many parts to list... or even to photograph, why dont you spend 10 minutes typing out what exactly comes with the car? And its a roller yea? Do you have any pics of it how it is now without the electrics and battery if thats how you are selling it?

can you explain to people how this works

as iam certainly lost

you have SEVERAL for-sale ads going

including this one selling the B4 buggy

this sale comes with 3 shells

a gold

a yellow

an a blue one

as shown in your pictures

yet in ANOTHER ad,you have the shells up for-sale ???

are these not the very same shells

or do you have several the same design an colour ???

Your own ads

hi got a b4 forsale loads of spare parts a full car in bit loads and loads of stuff to go with 2wd buggy nice to drive as roller loads of new parts in bags too must to list 3 shells a full carbon kit for it 8 pairs of rear arm and 2 set of front arm loads of spur gears there "

Simon listen to their advice.

Re do your adverts, Take pics of what is included, New pictures, taken today. not ppics from months back

Type up exactly what condition they are in, Exactly what is included, Using correct grammer and punctuation.

I am utterly confused as to what you are selling, And that puts me straight off.

Nick Merged your posts because when anyone clicked into the for sale section last week almost half the page was posts by you selling 1 item per post, i would suspect that in the interests of fairness and no doubt a few complaints your posts were merged whistling.gif