• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Nitro Rush/Rush Evo/Firestorm..

At last i have mastered photobucket laugh.gifwink.gif

Anyway hopefully some piccies of my rush looking arty farty in the snow tongue.gif

P06-01-10_113101.jpg

P06-01-10_113002.jpg

P06-01-10_113001.jpg

P06-01-10_1130.jpg

P06-01-10_112902.jpg

P06-01-10_112901.jpg

P06-01-10_1129.jpg

I've got the standard front ribs on the pictures as they steer better in the snow, but I didnt run it anyway as I could not be arsed to clean it laugh.gif

Edited by Dirty Electro

im looking now and not much yet but i did find a ADJUSTABLE STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM / DRIFT ASSIST lol and drift tyres for it too this would be great for grass tracking

Learn how to drift properly!!! loads of people have got these, post up videos boasting about how good they are at drifting etc, take the drift box off their car and your lucky if they can make it drive in a straight line laugh.gif

Get some real skills, your drifts will feel much better for it as it's you doing it, not an electronic box, wheres the skill in that??

oh i know mate but its a start to get you the feel of it i suppose lol but i know what you mean lol

very nice rush ,ate i love it , i want that alloy rear shock mount ooh and i like that exhaust too well nice , ive got the same tyres on the rear but bow ties on the front they dig in well for steering mate and now ive doubled the suspension on the rear it digs in compacted snow really well i actually got a bit of speed out of it today lol

it looks fantastic mate well impressed good.gif

Thanks jay, much appreciated good.gif

When i've finished the shell and put my MT10 suspension arms on it I'll post up the "finished article pics" laugh.gif

The pipe comes from America, full carbon fiber and Christ did it make a difference, thats why I polished and ported the crank good.gif

Double shock idea is good fella, dont set them up too stiff though, it will just roll over all the time in the dry weather else.

Edited by Dirty Electro

where does the diff bevel gear kit go lol does it replace the diff ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/...221173005r26319

They are the bevell gears that go into your diff, if you are running an Evo diff then you already have these as they look to be the harder Evo set, standard Rush ones were softer and could strip. thats why i snapped up the ball diff when it was offered, it gets rid of the bevell gears altogether and use 2 disks with ball bearings in between, much better feel, stronger and way more adjustable, although spares never go amiss wink.gif

The front alloy shock tower makes more difference that the back one by the way, the front is made out of cheese and flexes all over the place laugh.gif

I replaced the back one more for a complete look than any massive performance upgrade as the standard back tower is pretty good good.gif