• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Where do you take your cars

tmaxxgod

ive only ever had one bad situation with a dog and that is when i was running my gv rex-x and sone guy let his pitbull off its leash. it started chasing my car i laughed at first but then it cut out and the got hold of it and shreded my body shell to pieces. i was real ****** off. the dog got hold of the engine block i think and ripped his tooth out.

When I go over the local park I always take along my dogs. The border collie loves to chase my MT-2 and my bull mastif just bounces around like a child. I've never had anyone mouth it at me. Generally the ones who don't like the noise or are incapable of controlling their animals pass us by and return later. Quite simply those who have dogs off the leash and cannot control them in a public place are technically breaking the law themselves.

when i take my border collies with me down the park with the st1 i tie a tennis ball to the back easy dog walkin they will chase it all day long.

had a few probs with old farts either ignor them or just walk away they the ones that end up more angry ranting to them selfs it not worth the hassle

Edited by egg80