• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A NEW WORLD ORDER

notatoy

It's a good video, I've seen it before but what it's suggesting I don't believe is true. Especially now Bush is out of power.

hi nick well i assume its suggesting the manipulation of the peopel every one knows what happens in america happens here within a few years and it is this that kinda scares me . but i do hope it is not true .p,s it states peopel in power and you are admin so you could be part of the plot . :lol:

Edited by notatoy

NWO doesn't sound nearly so scary when you consider its actual aims in real-world achievable terms. What we are talking about is basically a more integrated global financial system with a powerful international regulatory organisation and the continued hegemony of the American liberal democratic model.

Basically yes, America will do what it has to do to remain no1. For a non-conspiratorial look at how it will do this read some of Brzezinski's books. He is the foreign policy guru for Obama and worked for Jimmy Carter in shaping a post-cold war world that featured America as its only superpower.

Edited by Samari

NWO doesn't sound nearly so scary when you consider its actual aims in real-world achievable terms. What we are talking about is basically a more integrated global financial system with a powerful international regulatory organisation and the continued hegemony of the American liberal democratic model.

Basically yes, America will do what it has to do to remain no1. For a non-conspiratorial look at how it will do this read some of Brzezinski's books. He is the foreign policy guru for Obama and worked for Jimmy Carter in shaping a post-cold war world that featured America as its only superpower.

yes but i dont think i whant the goverment knowing my every move . this is big brother all over again :confused:

We are all constantly kept under control through gov policies, and the media.

You are told what to think, and believe, and how to behave. And you all soak it up, just like you are supposed to.

From 1984

Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.

Let them eat Ipods.

God bless America.

You are told what to think, and believe, and how to behave. And you all soak it up, just like you are supposed to.

From 1984

Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship.

Let them eat Ipods.

God bless America.

yes your statment is very true it is not a free country as we like to think may be for the mp,s its as they seem to do as they like but your average joe in the street is very much a slave to convention . , but this new world order reminds me of hitlers hay day , as it seems to suggest there only rulers and the ruled :confused:

Edited by notatoy

From 1984

Let them eat Ipods.

God bless America.

HERE HERE russ

980374fe32255e43132dc7882e481b55.jpg

11tqy52.jpg

Edited by hoss