• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

dinkys and corgis

midi-mania

i have loads of dinkys and that still at my parents house - worth a lot if in good condition especially the military ones as i sold a few of my dinky tanks years ago and they brought good money back then.

Excellent collection :good:

I really need to get down there again (with my camera) to show the size of the room. Its around 5-6 of those cabinets, wall to wall for 4 walls, floor to ceiling. We had it estimated (value) a while a go and was near impossible due to the number of models that can't be displayed, and its hard to remove them all.

• 4 years later...

Is there a market for "played with" Dinkys, Corgis, Matchbox, etc from 60s and 70s?

If so, where do you sell them?

On ebay i should think, even ones way past their best are sold on there for restoration.

On ebay i should think, even ones way past their best are sold on there for restoration.

Yeah, but I have hundreds, maybe thousands and I suspect cost of postage might negate any value.