• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Should i sell my brand new 5T?

martin34

I have a brand new 5T that i bought myself last christmas.I live in London and still havent ran it as it is to loud for around here(used to have a 5b).I am very tempted to sell it but i am not sure if i am going to regret it.I want to get one of the 1/16th e-revos when they come out over here so the money from the t would easily pay for one and i have my nitro's that i like.Should i or shouldnt i? ^_^

You can always donate it to me :whistling:

Seriously do a big thinking because there will be no comeback.I admit that London isnt place for large scales but im moving out soon to better place to live and run large scale RC`s which im looking to buy soon ^_^

oooohhhh don't talk about 5T's for sale......i have been humming & harring for a couple of weeks about getting one...so yes sell the 5T --- sorry very biased --- sell it to me. :whistling:

I reckon have a good look around locally and see if you can find yourself a good bashing spot big enough for it. Few runs later you will want to keep it..

If you have the location to use then i'd keep her,if not then whats the point owning it.I was considering getting shut of my SS a short while back but glad I didn't even though it aint been ran since May,in the middle of a revamp,just need to buy my Hostiles,TR Plates,full length skid plate and a TGN X-Can and then I can rebuild it and get a new shell....biggrin.gif

As already been said,if you dont have the space,sell it,and sell it before you use it,you'll get more for it,

Those little e-revo's are tempting,especially the speeds they get upto :insane: and they'd be more practical to run anywhere.

martin, im from east london and got my 5t a few months ago . I know what you mean, there's not really a place i know to run these, except for any flat fields.

if its possible, you should get down to the monthly bashes at wycombe, much more fun to run with other like minded 1/5 scalers :)

so, i would keep it if i were you. mine pretty much only gets touched once a month, at the wycombe bash..but its worth it.

Edited by vygec

Thanks for the replies guy's.I think i am going to sell it as i just dont have nowhere to run it.i will regret it i know but its alot of money just sitting there.Its hopped up already and a money pit without even starting it :P

Id defo keep the T. Have a scout for places you might not have checked before, im sure there is somewhere to run it, theres gotta be, check on google earth for some places that look big and open then go check them out. Thats what Im going to do to find some new spots once my Baja is revamped which should be by the end of this week. :). Just outta interest though if you did sell the T how much would it be for? :P

Just outta interest though if you did sell the T how much would it be for? :P

hee hee mate - great minds think alike and all that...pack of vultures what we are, i pm'd the same question a while ago.. :blush:

vulture.jpg

Edited by perruzo

hee hee mate - great minds think alike and all that...pack of vultures what we are, i pm'd the same question a while ago..

haha lol. Been thinking about a 5T for a while, although when im done with my 5B it should be bulletproof, just need an engine now. Thing is about 5T's if I had 1, i'd destroy the bodyshell and they aren't cheap lol. Lol @ that pic haha

Edited by spudski