• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stoke on Trent

CarlShenton

Hi Guys,

New to the hobby, Where and when do you all meet up?

Fenton park on a Sunday when weather permits. It's been quiet of late but I think it will pick up soon.

Sundays not looking too bad at the minute andy, should be good to go i think.

Which reminds me, best get up that electrical place in hanley and get another alarm battery and stick batteries on charge too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I popped down to the track last Monday (when we had spring lol) and took the little 1/16 E-Revo's. Didn't think the track was too bad, we've ran on a lot worse. Really liked the track itself tho, got some good jumps off it and especially liked how little grip I had from my standard tyres - fishtailing everywhere lol.

If anyone's down tomorrow (10th) we'll pop down. Be good to meet some of you. What kind of time do you stick around until if you'll be there?

I popped down to the track last Monday (when we had spring lol) and took the little 1/16 E-Revo's. Didn't think the track was too bad, we've ran on a lot worse. Really liked the track itself tho, got some good jumps off it and especially liked how little grip I had from my standard tyres - fishtailing everywhere lol.

If anyone's down tomorrow (10th) we'll pop down. Be good to meet some of you. What kind of time do you stick around until if you'll be there?

A couple of us should be there sunday if the weathers ok.

Okey dokey, great, although the forecasts not looking too good. Can you post on here tomorrow night and let me know if you're going down or not?

What sort of time will you be there until if you do pop down?

Okey dokey, great, although the forecasts not looking too good. Can you post on here tomorrow night and let me know if you're going down or not?

What sort of time will you be there until if you do pop down?

no probs, usually around 12.

• Do any of you guys get down Stafford way?

if there`s somewhere new to try we will give it a go, we usually meet at fenton park but the weathers been a let down of late.

Morning all. Anyone popping down to the track today and if so what time will you be there until? The missus is at work until 6am but if she's up in time might pop down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a losi 8ight 2.0 nitro roller and some radio gear. Bit by bit I'm getting the bits together to have a running car!

You guys still bashing at fenton? Not sure how long it will be till I have a working car, but hopefully before the end of summer :xd:

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...