• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Watches

hide

• 4 weeks later...

Made a couple of carbon watches for stefan johansson last week, not sure what his watches are like but apparently they're expensive....not that that means they're any good :/

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Thread from the dead

Currently using an old Lorus as a beater watch for work, don't fancy taking the Seiko :lol: Didn't realise how old it was until I saw a photo of me wearing it some 6 odd years ago. Bit beaten up now, but not from work tbh.

Looking for something ~

Edited by TiM!

Tim, gotta say I can really recommend a Seiko diver. I can't break it - I've tried. Sure it doesn't keep time as well as my Stowa, but then it takes no time at all to set it right. It's automatic too, although the reserve doesn't seem too long and can't really last a weekend without dying. For

im the same fella hardly ever wear one but i have 3

a fila watch ive had about 10 years that my ex bought me, a diesel watch (for going out) that my wife bought me for fathers day last year and i have a limited edtion spitfire watch that i opened and put it back in the box and its lived in my safe for the past 2 years....

• 2 weeks later...

I have an omega watch in my bedroom that iv had for 16 years off my grandad I'm not a watch person and only kept it as it was from my grandad as it was his.

And would never think of selling it or even think of getting it valued as it will go to my son when I think he's old enough and wise enough to have it ;-)

Edited by hebby

Do you know what model it is Hebby ?

Maybe post a picture up.

Not a clue mate never took much notice to it :-/ will dig it out and get a pic tomorrow mate ;-)

• 2 weeks later...