• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Swine flu.

rush-evo

I have being reading on some websites that we have to have a vaccination for this..?

The vaccine is being made by Baxter vaccines.. They have just being found for putting the H5N1 avian flu into a different vaccine combined with the H3N2 flu to make it airborne.

I wouldn't want a vaccination if they have just been found of doing this! :o Who knows what's in it?

Am I correct or is this just in the USA?

Edit: http://www.prisonplanet.com/baxter-to-deve...lu-scandal.html Link to my information.

Edited by rush-evo

I have being reading on some websites that we have to have a vaccination for this..?

The vaccine is being made by Baxter vaccines.. They have just being found for putting the H5N1 avian flu into a different vaccine combined with the H3N2 flu to make it airborne.

I wouldn't want a vaccination if they have just been found of doing this! :o Who knows what's in it?

Am I correct or is this just in the USA?

what website was this on oi want to have a look

I think I have Swine flu, my Doctor was listening to my chest and said there was a lot of Crackling.

You been serious? rofl

I knew it'd be you Ben, if anyone, who starts a thread on it :rolleyes:

Edited by ben_rc

Swine flu is just the latest media thing.How many people have got it compared to how many million peoplle in the world?We were all going to die of a flesh eating thing a few years ago and then we were going to get BSE then bird flu and then all get eaten by danderous dogs.

this seems to me to be bird flu with the bird changed to swine, tbh i doubt its gonna take off really, once the media have sucked it dry they will move on.

You been serious?

I knew it'd be you Ben, if anyone, who starts a thread on it :rolleyes:

Am I that predictable?

Swine flu is just the latest media thing.How many people have got it compared to how many million peoplle in the world?We were all going to die of a flesh eating thing a few years ago and then we were going to get BSE then bird flu and then all get eaten by danderous dogs.

Ehh? When was that? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: rofl rofl :lol::lol::lol: man that was a good one

:lol:

Like bacon rashers?

Just think.. The Mayan calender ends on 21st December 2012.. It could be doomsday! What? You honestly think I believe all that junk?

sure look at birdflu it was all over the media :confused: they just make it 10 times worse :closedeyes: