• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

parts from rcdemon

madmarder

Orderd my baja from them and other parts, usually top notch guys to deal with, ring them up they probs send you out a replacement mate.

ok mate,will do,i feel better now i know there ok,thanks for putting my mind at ease,will give them a bell monday, thanks again

Roger at RCdemon is a rare breed.... hes one of the nicest most genuine guys youll ever meet and he lives and breaths RCs. Be it Marders, Baja's, MCDs this guys knowledge is second to none.

Only downside to Rogers system is that if its out of stock it may still be on his site, therefore if you go ahead and order it you can expect a delay whilst it ships to him and he ships to you.

Like already stated, best bet is to give Rog a bell. He will sort you out and you may even get a freebie if youve been waiting and been patient with it.

Mrp ;)

^^^^+1.Roger is one great guy,orders do tend to be hit and miss on delivery times but the service is second to none apart from that.... ;)

+2, ordered an exhaust gasket once...received a copper head gasket...let me keep the head gasket and sent out an exhaust gasket.

Top guy, very helpful. Orders have always come within a reasonable time for me.

+2, ordered an exhaust gasket once...received a copper head gasket...let me keep the head gasket and sent out an exhaust gasket.

Top guy, very helpful. Orders have always come within a reasonable time for me.

phoned them today,dont know who i spoke to,sounded like an oldish guy,my order was overlooked,but he was very appolagetic and promised to send it today,at least he was honest about it,cant be fairer than that,thanks for advise guys,will def use them again