• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Photography!

richhrly

Haven't posted anything here in ages, it's probably due to the fact I haven't been out with my camera in a while.

However started a personal project, it's a 365 project of my newborn son Calaeb.

Here's a picture 2 days old (he is now 5 days old) and I have already taken around 250 pics of him.

IMG_3160copy.jpg

The cat looks a bit Pi***d off :D

I had a run in with a ferrel cat a few months back, bit onto the knuckle on my index finger - ended up with a hand swollen like a balloon and a week on antibiotics.

I learned that cat bites can be really bad - lots of nasty bacteria in their mouths :confused:

He's a Scottish Wild Cat (in an animal park) and he was being that aggressive to the man who was feeding him.. so god help anyone NOT feeding him.. (He's also about twice the size of a domestic cat) (although this time of year looks even bigger with all the extra Fur..

till the Keeper went in.. they looked so "cute" (DD term)..

but yeah.. cats can be Very Viscous.. Sorry to hear of your Experience..

Ohh i like that one. Can wait to start to contribute to the this thread, in picture form.

Would of had the camera by now but had to replace the alternator in the car which set me back

Hi rich

are those taken at LCY - EGLC

been trying to find a decent spot and NWI (norwich ), but the cops spin you as the spots tend to be used by drug takers :confused:

been a couple of 737 winglets today (KLM) but not seen and Prop KLM flights, we tend to have them more.

loving the first shot and the BA

Yeah, LCY. Never had a problem with the police, never been stopped and searched, any time they've spoken to me I've just engaged them in banter and they've been fine :]

There were a few props flying out, but I dialed down the shutter speed stupidly slow and ended up getting a soft front or rear end due to the axis changing too fast.