• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Gadget show

nitrorhys

It say's in radio race car mag that rc cars on the gadget show there is going to be a schumacher cat on the show and nic case has also filmed some footage with them it's on channal 5 on the 15th of december at 8 pm

Edited by nitrorhys

yep the gadget show is aired on the 15th of dec. and two of the cars on the show are mine :D both my twin engine mp777 :D

Nic Case did come along with his speedliner but the esc blew and he didn't have a spare so it didn't run. also there was tamiya and schumacher. Cant say much about the results but i know it will be worth watching :good:

chris

last time the gaget show did somit about rc they tested them with a middle aged woman without a clue.

not being sexist or anyting but they should of used someone with a small amount of experiance 2 test them

Yeah but if that middle age woman was Suzi Perry then i can forgive that :D

I'd do a fair test :)

GIMME THEM!!

But yeah - they gave nitro a bad look because it kept stalling

DUH! U didnt break them in or TUNE THEM!!

Dont leave them idling either....

In the end they gave it away to a cheapie

Thats NOT the gadget shop

Thats Either the Practice for the High Speed Championship OR the Highspeed champions that Chris-Maxmatty and there other high speed freak friend did

Ziggy

Thats NOT the gadget shop

Thats Either the Practice for the High Speed Championship OR the Highspeed champions that Chris-Maxmatty and there other high speed freak friend did

Ziggy

it is the gadget show you can here there name being called and you can see them both

it is the gadget show you can here there name being called and you can see them both

im pretty darn sure that its 1 of matts video's

Its not the first time i've seen it...

However im not gonna argue

Ziggy

that is the video taken by nic case at the gadget show. i know as i was there. :lol:

chris

I shall be silenced then :lol:

I forgot about chris been a speed freak tooo! rofl

Ziggy

;) there were a few of us there

me,chris52,yantosan,wol,smedo

all from this forum

an that is footage from the filming

the shumacher guys were there with some stuff,inc the rocket car at the end of that clip

an also the hobby company brought along the tamiya products for the presenters to jump

as with chris i cant say to much,an we werent supposed to air any of our,pics of footagte,so the stuff youve seen from nic case is a little naughty lol :lol:

we havent seen the finished product so tommorrow night should be fun :good: