• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Found Mr Terminator's next bike...

Stumungous

how many ribs does the skelton have?

as i'd hate to rid a male skeleton! :|

pmsl only joking

Not sumet you'd ride daily, surly its just a show bike?

Ziggy

Not my cup of tea i'm afraid,the craftmanships awesome and I dare say it has its place but its an Harley and that would be sacralige for me,I much prefer the machines from the land of the rising sun... :)

There is a jet bike that some dude builds and sells in the US that has the engine from a helicopter and looks unreal and is totally rideable everyday and runs off diesel and is guaranteed to hit 250mph or your money back in full,the torque on it is amazing and needs very little revs to reach maximum legal roadspeeds.... :good:

I'm with you here.. but then i'm not a big fan of customs in the 1st place, if i had 1 it would be in the garage under a sheet or constantly in the menders being fixed, i much prefer a smart looking sports bike such as a custom painted R1 than a load of tubing welded together with added chrome bling & airbrushed pictures that look like someone has copied the wall display from the tattoo parlour onto his bike.

Men and women both have 12 pairs of ribs. The bible isn't a medical text :whistling:

Saying i did biology - shows that very little of it did sink in rofl

i always thought women/girls had 1 less set of ribs then us :S

Ziggy

Not my cup of tea i'm afraid,the craftmanships awesome and I dare say it has its place but its an Harley and that would be sacralige for me,I much prefer the machines from the land of the rising sun... :)

There is a jet bike that some dude builds and sells in the US that has the engine from a helicopter and looks unreal and is totally rideable everyday and runs off diesel and is guaranteed to hit 250mph or your money back in full,the torque on it is amazing and needs very little revs to reach maximum legal roadspeeds.... :good:

a diesel gas turbine? LOL

could be fun :)

You mean one of these? http://www.vincelewis.net/superbike.html they are pretty cool, although the skeleton bike did give me a boner :whistling: .......

id rather have a supercharged v-max

link

link 2

Yeah,Vmax are cool until you wanna go round a corner,then they feel like theres a hinge in the middle of the frame... :lol:

Those Y2K jet bikes by MMT are awesome,they cost $34.5k but wow,instant power at very ow revs and high BHP gauranteed....

pfff, if we're talking home made, the rg500 engined rgv's and rs's are always going to be the best :D ringy ding ding! thorsten durbahns bikes are nice too ^_^

Yeah,Vmax are cool until you wanna go round a corner,then they feel like theres a hinge in the middle of the frame... :lol:

Vmax's are essentially street legal drag-bikes, hence why they accelerate as fast as a Saturn 5 rocket, take 5 body-builders to put one on the centre stand & corner like a pudding. Mind you the same could be said of Fireblades because the early ones were great until you came to a corner.

We could all sit here arguing about what they think the best bike is, some may say it's a jap road rocket, some may say it's a Triumph Bonneville & others may say old Harley's are the dogs danglers, but if it was my money practical & fun come to mind over glitz & bling.

Edited by mad-wolfie

problem with the y2k is that the speedo ose up in 25mph increments so you could get booked for speeding easely lol but to be honest if you see a speed camera speed up to 170+mph and they cant take the picture haha !

and if you where getting chased by police just do 250 they would never catch you lol !