• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

OMG

adz784

have you got any other shots from the side. so we can see where the pull start connects with the engine case.

also looking at the chassis you may do well to invest in a starter box.

No pull start problems, but you have to charge some batteries.

Edited by tt-01 mamba

Bit of info I'm missing here....

Who's car is it??

Is it Adz784's or is it his dads??

Because the way I see it, if its his, and he's broke it, and he's 15 years old, then he will just have to get some money together to buy the bits to fix it.......

Can't see why this guy is panicking - unless his father is some crazy abusive control freak - in which case we should get a posse together to go round and whoop his a**, or do as suggested earlier, and call the social workers.....

Then it will still get held in place as it tightens to the crankcase as thats where the threads are,dont worry about that bit,it's just sandwiched between the pullstart unit and the crankcase.Now check the pullstarter without taking the bobbin out,see if you can see the spring end located in the case with either a screw holding it down or in a slot...

this is what i would do do. tell a white lie and when your dad says did you start it say no.

then when your dad tries to start it and he rellies its broke and then you can blame him. so he can pay for a new one so then he will let you take your car apart.

this is what i do to my dad sometimes lol.

hyper kid

your 15 mate just face the facts do what your dad told u and u wont have these problems also listem to what peeps say you also wont off broke it all u had to do is tell your dad u broke pull start get little tellin off buy new 1 for 15 to 20 pound jobs a good one now u broke the back plate its gunna cost a extra 15

before you brake the car even more just own up to what u have done it will save your dad money and probley alot less off a tellin of if he has to fork out more the more u brake it you will get more off a telling off

Edited by akka87

If you cant get the last hex bolt out,theres nothing I can say on MSN that I haven't already told you,plus I really dont want you to get into trouble if it goes wrong...