• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

new nitro rc motorbike in msuk

Duff

whats shaft start?

Roto-start/drill start. Just a different name.

If you haven't driven an RC bike before, get an electric one first. They are hard work to begin with!

Roto-start/drill start. Just a different name.

If you haven't driven an RC bike before, get an electric one first. They are hard work to begin with!

I see,I have that start system on my mencace, do the bikes have some kinda weight ballancing system?

the vid lee posted is from halifax (my local track :lol::):D:D )

the line that the bike takes in that pic is VERY wide....i could gain atleast 1 sec on each corner against that bike.

the bikes, even the nitro bikes aren't that fast you know...probably around 40 if its a decent engine, dunno why they just don't carry much speed....even if they are single speed you would expect something like that to be pushing 50.

one thing about turning...same thing with real bikes, if you to lean into the corner, you have to turn the wheel the opposite way to the corner (or shift all your weight to the inside of the corner, but obviously you can't do that on an RC bike)

because if you turn into the corner you are going to lean outwards (its basically centripetal acceleration/centrifugal force)....so turning outwards will shift all the weight to the other side, making you turn into the corner....try it

get on a pushbike, ride down a hill or something and put all your weight to oneside, what happens? the bike turns that way.