• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did the postie bring you today?

53HRA

Damn , I'm after a set of those.

J
They are surprisingly light!

I did put up a wanted add a little while back I'm hoping to get the beast up and running again!

I'm just waiting on some gearbox housings then I will get her back out to play (with my new 20t pinion)

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yoodoo said:

Can you link me to those please matey.

J

1.9" Beadlock Aluminum 1060 For RC 1/10 Rock Crawler Axial SCX10 D90 Wheel Rim
http://s.aliexpress.com/6j6vArqi?fromSns=Copy to Clipboard 
(from AliExpress Android)

There have other colour options too. Click 'colour' and add them to your basket one by one. Make sure delivery is set to china post registered airmail.

Best to use the aliexpress app. You can set currency etc

Edited by mo_miah
  • Thanks 1

Did I miss some cheap floureons  then?

Had a rather large brown box turn up today.  As I ordered it based off a stock spreadsheet that was at least 3yrs old with a description field of 15characters and no part numbers i'm a little dubious of whats inside.  That the box looks and feels big enough to be a new RC is somewhat heartening.  Just waiting on mini me's going to bed so I can look - it may end up their birthday present as sort of a last gasp to get them re interested in the hobby.

just got a notification on my phone that my eachine e010 has been delivered, can't wait to get home! should keep me and my son happy for a whole 5mins until i get some more batteries on order lol

• Like 1