• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Drunken Purchase

benitoculito

Hello all, so, i got very drunk last night and have just checked my emails, and i have an email from modelsport telling me that i have purchased a Firestorm. Now all i need to know is are they any good. They look pretty cool and im quite excited cause ive never had a brand new car before. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated, are there any things which need upgrading or swopping, its only for bashing so dosen't need to be top notch. Anyone got one please let me know your thoughts.

Cheers all, Ben.

Yes its a great little car, pretty zippy and a doddle to tune. I simply love mine. Its not loud either so the neighbours are happy with it. In all, a good car for the money and you'll love it

:good:

Hello all, so, i got very drunk last night and have just checked my emails, and i have an email from modelsport telling me that i have purchased a Firestorm.

I have been known to enjoy a drink or two, and have also been known to do some silly things when under the influence of said drink.

Pulled ugly women - oh yes, certainly done that. :D

Started fights - of course, done that :(

Swam across cold rivers - yep, done that also. :o

But bought an RC when blathered - no, can't say I've done that one :confused: :confused:

Anyway, the Firestorm is great 1/10 scale truck. I have one and really enjoy it :good: :good:

Firesorms are really really good for just about anything one thing to look out for is the brake it is not very good and it is easy to get oil on it from the engine and then it never works again unless you get a new disc, i found out the hard way!?

Firesorms are really really good for just about anything one thing to look out for is the brake it is not very good and it is easy to get oil on it from the engine and then it never works again unless you get a new disc, i found out the hard way!?

Oil on the brake? Why not clean it? It does sound you got something funny going on in yours if that ammount of oil comes out

Edited by Indie