• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*YPB 16/02/08*

Turner Boy

err do you know where alldays is ?

just up the road from there

yeah i know baildon well i used 2 live there and my gf lives there where do u go bashing? other thn ypb

well theres a stretch of road and theres the skate park which is also flat. If your brave it will go on the AWP as well, will just need cleaning after.

Untitled-1.jpg

The bit marked in red is where the skate park is (its not in pic :() We park under the trees just next to it. Look on some of the vids and you'll see what the skate parks like :good:

Edited by alex199020

Just checked the weather and it looks good for saturday :good:

should be a good turnout aswell, matts gonna try bring his ramp aswell so there will be plenty for everyone :D

scot see if your dad will also bring your skate ramps aswell for some smaller jumps. not everyone will want to go full pelt off the big ones.

looking forward to seeing some new faces there

chris

yeah its not too far at all matey, but it very rough on the r/c's

i could do with a list of people who are deffo or 94%+ coming, so i can arrange infrequency's.

Cheers people, Scott.

im 94% certain im coming up my hyper 8.5 shocks turned up today and other parts should be here tomorrow as for my frequencys its either red or red/orange only two sets i have at the min

Edited by tatey