• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*YPB 16/02/08*

Turner Boy

Ok guys, the weather is picking up abit and the days are staying lighter for longer, its time for a full on bash!

We now have the ability to bring our own ramps to the bashes again, courtesy of Chris52 not to mention the ramps already their and the grassy and hard packed surfaces, its a day for every one to enjoy and suitable for all types of vehicles, we run everything from large scale right down to 1/18th leccy and all in between, so weather your buggy truggy, touring car or large scale, we can accommodate your vehicle!

We will be starting at around 12 and go on till its dark / everything is broken :P It really is a fun day for all people, we have members as young as 7 and as old as, well chris :P So if your looking just to mosey along the grass or get some insane air, come on down, all are welcome

We will also be taking chris' Radar Speed Gun to clock the r/c's rocketing around, current top speeds are 69mph, 66mph and 55mph :D

We are located on the boarder of yeadon (YPB - Yeadon Park Bashers ;)) the postal code if your using sat nav is LS19 7HR this will take you to nunroyd park, our prime bashing location, (feel free to use google earth to check out our location, were to the left of the cricket pitch, utilizing the grass, skate park and big hard packed pitch.) This link Clicky Is the streetmap location.

So feel free to come on down, were a friendly bunch, we always have a laugh and are more than happy to help out if you have any issues or questions about your r/c's.

Their is also a McDonalds a 2mins walk around the corner (we usually have a dinner run) so food and facilities are at hand :D

Hope to see lots of you there as i know there are at least 4 people local that dont come and there at least another 4 that are able to come down, excluding current members.

We always organize crystals and frequencies before we start a bash so no one ever clashes, and a few people run spekky so no worries their either!

See you all soon, Happy bashing! :good:

Edited by Turner Boy

its gonna be a cracking day. would be great to see some new faces there. :D

so come on lads and lasses get your names and frequecy's down so we know who is coming

chris (apparently the old one) :P

hey myt have to come take a look and maybee bring the hyper need some more crystals first tho only got standard channel 2 at the min and need 2 get it fixed again after hitting a wall yest lols

Deffo matey!

We usually have a few sets of spare x'tals knocking about anyways, hypers do well at YPB, had a few taking some real abuse, although im not a hyper fan, they do love the ramps we have :D

Make sure you get yourself down!

Well I would love to come down but it all depends if I can make it.

I'm only 15 so im not exactly going to be driving down or anything but I will keep you informed.

About 80% chance of me making this (won't know for definate till thur/fri)

- I can give you a lift if you wanted to go.

Deffo matey!

We usually have a few sets of spare x'tals knocking about anyways, hypers do well at YPB, had a few taking some real abuse, although im not a hyper fan, they do love the ramps we have :D

Make sure you get yourself down!

dont know if im brave enough to start jumping it yet lols still getting used to it but you never know

You'll learn soon enough :) And theres usualy someone there who can give you some good advise if you need it

okay mate ill probs see you there ill see if ma mate want 2 bring his new rex x pro up aswell

Thats the spirit lads!

Be nice to finally meet you all and put faces to names :D

yup its nice to know tht there is a group round here well local neway bashing on your owns not tht much fun get bored after about an hour or so

o i can make it go straight, i just choose not t! :P

Most of mine are stupid, but thats what makes them insane!

We all remember the insane kanai backflip on the awp off matts ramp, or what about the revo triple back attempts?

Classic!

C'mon guys, you know you'll love, it'll be a blast, search youtube for YPB and yeadon park bashers, for a lis of our vids, you know it makes sense!

Edited by Turner Boy