• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

lightning stadium 2 sport

hbman

The Stadium Sport is a decent truggy but getting old now,if its the Losi Muggy your on about,I think your wrong about them being cheaply made.Losi is one of the premier manufacturers and the Muggy has awesome reviews apart from weak clutch shoes... :good:

The Stadium Sport is a decent truggy but getting old now,if its the Losi Muggy your on about,I think your wrong about them being cheaply made.Losi is one of the premier manufacturers and the Muggy has awesome reviews apart from weak clutch shoes... :good:

soz im getin the ightning stadium sport buggy not truggy iv alredy got hte truggy

som1 told me that there cheaply made and i do not no if it is or not probably not

I've had the Lightning 2 buggy. If it is the version with the purple engine then it should last you fine and give you good power, but if it is the one with the grey head then the engine is pants. The buggy itself is awesome, as i'm sure Mel will agree with me there. I never broke a chassis part on mine.

yeah my lightning is my no1 basher because it is so tough. it is always the one that is till running at the end of the day. at the comeback bash over the entire weekend i bent 1 shock lol and no way was i going easy on it as you can ask anyone that went lol :) only thing that died was the falcon :lol:

yeah my lightning is my no1 basher because it is so tough. it is always the one that is till running at the end of the day. at the comeback bash over the entire weekend i bent 1 shock lol and no way was i going easy on it as you can ask anyone that went lol :) only thing that died was the falcon :lol:

i no hot bodies can take nearly anythin

Edited by hbman