• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hyper 7 new tyres

blueovalbug

hi everyone my hyper 7 tyres are coming to there end and im just wondering if any 1 could

recomend a set they use which they think are good im looking for something that looks abit

like the standard tyre u get but with abit more life in them and that i can use on the local car park as

i dont take it off road .

road rage tyres

im after a set, usualy about £18... for 2! you can get £18 for 4 though (ebay)

today i was using my car on the road outside my house (its closed due to road works at a junction! and got my car going flat out up an down, sounded awsome and was drifting everywhere but tyres are kinda nerly done)

Edited by midi-mania

I've the same problem and i went for a set of Proline badlands, there a good aggressive pattern with large lugs so they work well on road and dirt, but excel on grass or any boggy ground.

If your looking good grip on road, dirt and ok on grass, try a set of proline Moabs. there a good looking tyre and will last ages, but they arn't the best on wet grass (unless you like drifting)

:)

I've the same problem and i went for a set of Proline badlands, there a good aggressive pattern with large lugs so they work well on road and dirt, but excel on grass or any boggy ground.

If your looking good grip on road, dirt and ok on grass, try a set of proline Moabs. there a good looking tyre and will last ages, but they arn't the best on wet grass (unless you like drifting)

:)

The badlands i found unless u were on soft grounds like damp grass / mud it causes the car to roll over alot when sharp steering....

but when they grip they do grip well, however i never really tried them on road - as it would probably tip alot and it'd wear them out fast

I however do have Proline Road Rage on my Hyper for the on-road use, and they do provide an good level of grip :)

My setup hinders them tho as im getting understeer, but they really do grip

In wet there not so good

Ziggy