• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wet Savage

dgreat001

I left my savage outside with its shell off and the servo cover off overnight and it was raining now the electronics aren’t working I’ve tried putting new batteries in but all that happens is that the throttle moves a little bit and the sticky bit under the receiver has come of so its loose. Is it the receiver which I need to replace or can I fix it?

get an hairdryer on it, a fan and put it in an airing cuboard, yor best bet is to try and dry it out fully (could take days) and then see if it works. I tried to jump a stream with my savvy but it did'nt :) - it fell in and everything got soaked but luckily I dried it out and it worked again! -thank god

y would you leave it outside? r you mad?

If I left my trucks out they'd get nicked straight away

rite youll need to check it out with other stuff to pin point the problem and what ever you do never buy that reciever its the worst thing ever. i have had 3 with nothing but probs. If you want a new reciver go for one of those little novac ones, or even get a cheaper one and just add a fail safe.