• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TAMIYA M-02L VW BEETLE

the squid

HI ALL,

I have a tamiya m-02l chassis vw beetle and would like to restore it to its original glory and im hoping somebody on here has a body shell, decals, bumpers etc or even a complete car they dont want anymore. please pm me with a price if you do have anything.

thanks in avance,

nick

Hi nick, my mate used to race in the tamiya eurocup years ago in the m-chassis class and has a few m-chassis cars in his loft, how much was you looking for, he's got loads of spares aswell.

Regarding the bodyshell, you'll be lucky to find an original beetle shell so you have 2 other options; tamiya rerelased the beetle on the m-04l chassis so you can get a new bodyshell from them (expensive tho), the other option is a company called kamtec who make bodyshells for mardaves and also do repro tamiya shells which are all reasonably priced... click here

hope this helps!

Dan

Hi nick, my mate used to race in the tamiya eurocup years ago in the m-chassis class and has a few m-chassis cars in his loft, how much was you looking for, he's got loads of spares aswell.

Regarding the bodyshell, you'll be lucky to find an original beetle shell so you have 2 other options; tamiya rerelased the beetle on the m-04l chassis so you can get a new bodyshell from them (expensive tho), the other option is a company called kamtec who make bodyshells for mardaves and also do repro tamiya shells which are all reasonably priced... click here

hope this helps!

Dan

dan you have a pm reguarding your mate

hope this helps!

Dan

Just checking out that link,and what memories they have brought back (Mardave marauder).My first ever nitro,over 20 years ago :lol: To sum it up in 2 (powerfully AWFUL) :shockingscary:

Edited by jammybiffa