• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Acoms Technisport 2.4GHz

Indie

Yeah im very interested to see what there like.

Payday friday i might just bite the bullet and order one myself.

hello I have just bought one hopfully it should come today will let you know what its like when it comes

hello I have just bought one hopfully it should come today will let you know what its like when it comes

Hello my acoms transmitter arrived today :censored: :censored: :censored: what a load of rubbish had better quality stuff out of christmas crackers the case is verythin cheap plastic and flimsy the steering wheel isheld on by a tiny screw looks like it will only take a few minutes driving to snap it off.

Hello my acoms transmitter arrived today :censored: :censored: :censored: what a load of rubbish had better quality stuff out of christmas crackers the case is verythin cheap plastic and flimsy the steering wheel isheld on by a tiny screw looks like it will only take a few minutes driving to snap it off.

Think I'll steer well clear of this one and just go for the Futaba set

Yes but....does it work?

Yes but....does it work?

I no doubt it'll work as they can't really sell something that doesn't. However if build quality is a issue I'd go with the the Futaba or the Spekky set. As someones said before you get what you pay for.

Chris

hello right I have had time to mess about with it now I was a bit over the top earlier the build quality is not as good as a speky but its only half the price but the steering wheel is still a bit of concern will have to see how it holds up had a quick go over the crickrt field and it workrd ok the car was about 250ft away and had no problems.so it seems ok for now .I tend to be a bit rough with my transmitters they get chuckrd all over so we'll see if its still working in a week or two lol

Do me a favour mate, could you take some good quality pics of the trasmitter ? there doesnt seem to be any on the web.

will try tommorow its not a very good camera works best in daylight

heres a few I found for now

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild001rw8.jpg

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bild002om9.jpg

Edited by hunter

cant be that bad............ can it

to be honest i think the spekky dx3 feels really cheap and nasty dont htink it would take well to being dropped to many times

jsut my opinion

Hello I have had a bit of time to test it in a few cars now and it has worked flawlessly I have had no glitchs or loss of signal the throttle response is faster than my old radio aswell I have totally changed my opinion on this radio now I am very pleased with it for £60 deliverd its well worth the price :thumbsup::rc_car:

Hello I have had a bit of time to test it in a few cars now and it has worked flawlessly I have had no glitchs or loss of signal the throttle response is faster than my old radio aswell I have totally changed my opinion on this radio now I am very pleased with it for £60 deliverd its well worth the price :thumbsup::rc_car:

Cheers for the update mate,

Any idea what the range is?

Chris :whistling:

Fitted mine yesterday in my savvy so I went out today with my son and another savvy he was on 27am I found i lost my signal before he did after losing my sig it took 2secounds before the fail safe kicked in which ment it raced off out of control. So I am not happy with it .. :angry:

the old git :wheelchair:

Cheers for the update mate,

Any idea what the range is?

Chris :whistling:

I am not that good at judging distances but it works ok with my 1/5th scale petrol buggy on the other side of a huge field that has 4 football pitches on it

Fitted mine yesterday in my savvy so I went out today with my son and another savvy he was on 27am I found i lost my signal before he did after losing my sig it took 2secounds before the fail safe kicked in which ment it raced off out of control. So I am not happy with it .. :angry:

the old git :wheelchair:

You sure all your batteries/aerial were up to scratch? Just doesnt sound right....

Damo

Batts fully charged in both the tm next to the car swiched it off takes 2secs for the failsafe to kick in very slow.. :119: