• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Identification again

munki

Ok guys need some help identifing a second hand Nitro car. Guy i know bought it a while back and kept breaking it. **got a touch like a donkey lol** so he told me I could have it but it needs sorting out, he had a new engine with it and give me that aswell **I know am just s****y like that lol**

heres the pics

unknownrc001.jpg

unknownrc002.jpg

unknownrc003.jpg

unknownrc004.jpg

unknownrc005.jpg

I'm thinking it could be a CEN?

lol yes mate indeed I did. I got up this morning looked out me window and saw it pretty much strate away. nothing broken either I'm just worried about the engine incase it going off like that has broken summert. Well it was minus a tyre which was in my pond lol hey ho fail safes installed now

nah mate lol it was in the middle of a field where no one goes. you certainly wouldn't wanna go for a walk along there cos its would take you about an hour just to walk accross it lol

Looks like a Thunder Tiger to me,Shumacher use Thunder Tiger motors thats why it looks familiar me thinks.Not sure if its one or not though,not too clued up on onroad cars they all look same with no clothes on... :lol:

Edited by Mr Terminator

nah no one from there mate, Guy lives at RAF leeming, doubt he even knows where keighly is to be honest. I know for definate its not a thunder tiger as the build is completly wrong for them. I have a few of their cars. But think your right AndyM as I have found a spur gear that looks identical to the one that was on their but that was for a CEN genisis, I thought they were MTs

its a CEN 100% i know the 2wd version was sp2 but yours is 4wd..Theres a 2 speed unit available for it(£70)!! but the material used for spurs are weak as see from pic orignal spur already worn..

Edited by R46

its a CEN 100% i know the 2wd version was sp2 but yours is 4wd..Theres a 2 speed unit available for it(£70)!! but the material used for spurs are weak as see from pic orignal spur already worn..

ha yeah lol can you throw a guess at what type of cen or anyone got a link to cen touring cars as all i seem to find are buggys and monsters. i wanna get it running first then may consider 2 speed but again would send spurs to my mate to make out of aerotype alloy or summert he says it is.