• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

which one do i go for?

andy98

Hi all, i need a bit of general advice, i currently have a schumacher fusion 21, i got it off e-bay second hand a few weeks ago. The person who sold it to me had me over i think as i have spent nearly £50 on repairing the fron and rear suspension. i now want to buy another car that has the same level of speed, reliability and something that doesn't need a lot of regular tuning. I am also thinking of getting something that can take a bit more abuse, road cars are ok on smooth tarmac but something that can handle a bit rougher terrain!! any advice would be much apprecia :rolleyes: ted.

Also a car that comes redt to use would be good

The Hot Bodies lightning stadium sport would be perfect. The only problem I had with it is the front right wheel bent in a bit from a big crash. Quick adjustment and now its perfect again. Highly reccomended and you even get a little adjustment kit with it.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... how about :) ... a HPI Firestorm 10t ready-to-run

its not like a proper hardcore off road vehicle, but it can certainly handle very dodgy terrain. and because its not a hardcore off-roader it can do a bit on tarmac too!

i had mine on some nice flat asphalt today to do the tuning, and it didn't feel too twitchy at all, felt good.

yeh i got mine xmas day, the instructions were fantastic, didn't have to bug anyone on here for some help, finished the break in yesterday, and tuned it today. so now its ready :)

not expensive neither £198 off modelsport including nitro, nitro starter kit, and a barrell of batteries, and express delivery (which costs 8 quid as opposed to normal free delivery - i had to have mine for xmas!!)

just thought i'd throw that in the mix, hope it helps

EDIT: made some proper school boy spelling errors :)

regards

Edited by e-vanS

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... how about :) ... a HPI Firestorm 10t ready-to-run

its not like a proper hardcore off road vehicle, but it can certainly handle very dodgy terrain. and because its not a hardcore off-roader it can do a bit on tarmac too!

i had mine on some nice flat asphalt today to do the tuning, and it didn't feel too twitchy at all, felt good.

yeh i got mine xmas day, the instructions were fantastic, didn't have to bug anyone on here for some help, finished the break in yesterday, and tuned it today. so now its ready :)

not expensive neither £198 off modelsport including nitro, nitro starter kit, and a barrell of batteries, and express delivery (which costs 8 quid as opposed to normal free delivery - i had to have mine for xmas!!)

just thought i'd throw that in the mix, hope it helps

EDIT: made some proper school boy spelling errors :)

regards

HPI Firestorm 10t ready-to-run

what are peoples thoughts on this? what speeds is it capable of?