• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

fave songs

danh

ok what is your fave friday feeling song?

mines gotta be

bryan adams - summer of 69

btw i need to know as i want to use some songs for my music project due in the 12 of april.

thabks dan

If im going clubbing then something like Keep it down by Kelis or Bounce'dat ass by lil' jon and the eastside boyz gets me in the mood. Generally something hip-hop/ trance/dance etc.

I download alot of trance mixes, listen to a bit of the n-trance stuff too, i don't listen too it a great deal in normal life, but enjoy it when at clubs.

The Darkness- Love on the rocks

the darkness are terrible....the first track on one of my CDs is the darkness and when i play that CD i skip right past it!!!!they are just a bunch of weirdos with no balls that can't sing. :wacko::blink::lol:

SolarStone - SolarCoaster

Tiesto - Suburban Train

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar

Either of these three put a smile on my face.

Cafe Del Mar is pretty good but I think there are some much better Tiesto songs than suburban train, Abdagio For Strings for example.

Also just listended to Yet Another Day by Armin Van Buuren which is pretty good. My all time favourute trance song has to be Paul Van Dyke- For An Angel.

Cafe Del Mar is pretty good but I think there are some much better Tiesto songs than suburban train, Abdagio For Strings for example.

Also just listended to Yet Another Day by Armin Van Buuren which is pretty good. My all time favourute trance song has to be Paul Van Dyke- For An Angel.

I agree about Tiesto producing other tracks better than ST, but it was one of the first trance tracks I ever mixed cleanly, and for that reason alone it always reminds me of the feeling of elation. Adagio for Strings is a wonderful piece of music, but I prefer Samuel Barbers original version to be honest!

Firewall - Sincere is another belter, but it's not really a dancey track so I tend not to use it in sets too much. It's the same for Adagio really, which is why I prefer the original, classical piece.