• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FREE SIMS

The_Intruder

These get pointless

They have an expiary date on them

They last about 2 months

There worth nothing - stay as nothing...

Ziggy

These get pointless

They have an expiary date on them

They last about 2 months

There worth nothing - stay as nothing...

Ziggy

rubbish got em in my draw from months ago work cush that orange only !!!

When ya know wot us on about feel free to add to the post m8

Daz

EDIT have an orange one here been on comp table 3 months 1000 free texts will crack it open now know it will still work

Edited by The_Intruder

Are you sure? :D

yes its true they are not the same as 02 is from BT as it went from BT then 121 then back to bt then its now 02 and tmobile is from citrus then went back to tmobile and did you know they are the largest mobile network in the world.

we get 1000's of free sims as others says they are no good as we shread millions everyweek at work.

T-Mobile is owned by Deutsche Telekom (Germany)

O2 is owned by Telefónica (Spain)

They are NOT the same company.

Deutsche Telekom tried to take over O2 but failed and Telefónica got O2. This might be why you got the info wrong?

yes its true they are not the same as 02 is from BT as it went from BT then 121 then back to bt then its now 02 and tmobile is from citrus then went back to tmobile and did you know they are the largest mobile network in the world.

we get 1000's of free sims as others says they are no good as we shread millions everyweek at work.

i thought that vodaphone was the largest phone network, doesnt a dog have £10000 of shares in vodaphone cause its owner left all him money to the dog!

Why no good lost me, work at a phone shop? OF course they flipping work man

Daz

EDIT As usual tony is only one on the ball Deutsche Telekom tried to take over O2 but failed and Telefónica got O2. This might be why you got the info wrong? Very correct !!!

Shame everyone aint as bright / well informed as you m8

Edited by The_Intruder

signed up an got nothing :(

LOOL

Give it chance wot u want em to do email ya the sims ffs takes about 28 days max as ALL the sites say jesus with people like u makes me wonder why i bother trying to save you all brass...

Daz