• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The rc bible

Ziggy122

Does anybody have the link to the RC bible that was made by a person called madmanluke

Cause i want a guide or 2 off there - and cant find it

Ziggy

You can't be wanting the rear of the rush to sit any lower then usual :shockingscary::P

YES :P

Except i made it too low :P

The front is spot on :lol:

But i did make it to low :P

I'll get piks later :P

Ziggy

There should be guide like that that covers all nitro not just savage!! All the senior men on here should get their heads together!! lol I like the paper meshing idea I do the same but use strips of plastic from the parts bags!

Lol dan i havntseen you in aggess, how crap was the weather when you came down to drt for the tm bash! crap or what!

Lol, i was proud, but now ive just visited the site again, im appualed how crap my spelling and typing skills were just over a year ago!

see you soon :)

Lol dan i havntseen you in aggess, how crap was the weather when you came down to drt for the tm bash! crap or what!

Lol, i was proud, but now ive just visited the site again, im appualed how crap my spelling and typing skills were just over a year ago!

see you soon :)

ha ha lol tell me about it mate, i will have to come down again now the weather is getting better :) track changes everytime i see a pic of it lol.

lol spelling aint that bad you should see mine, thank god for spell checker lol. i bet you are well busy with DRT at the mo but im sure we can get some more Guides put together for ua, maybe take a few from the forum :)

ha ha lol tell me about it mate, i will have to come down again now the weather is getting better :) track changes everytime i see a pic of it lol.

lol spelling aint that bad you should see mine, thank god for spell checker lol. i bet you are well busy with DRT at the mo but im sure we can get some more Guides put together for ua, maybe take a few from the forum :)

i think i beat u 2 hands down for crap spelling...

If i ever get driving i'll be having days out :P

Ziggy