• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Friday 13th

dazzi220

Can't believe Nick did'nt mention it.

I was excepting some dvds but they hav'nt turned up, not really bad luck just royal mail's stupidity :whistling:

stay aways from ladders lol

Any bad luck?

Ahhhh! I was waiting for DVDs too.

I was thinking Play.com are taking unusally long. Guess I'll get them tomorrow. Desperate to see old Wilson on Cast Away again. :(

lol I'm waiting for airwolf series 1 from them! and now virtua fighter 5 (ps3)

Why? Surely you could have got married on ANY OTHER DAY

I hear what your saying but the answer is no.

We got married in St Lucia and we could only get married after being in the country for a minimum of three days.

At the earliset it would have been thursday but that was full...They don't do weekends.!!

Hence we got married on the Friday..

The following week was also fully booked so hence we were left with Fridaty 13th.

Remember Hurricane Charlie, yep it was that week.

:boohoo:

as some of you know i used to have my old computer in a fish tank and was nice till the cpu block burst and pure water leaked over my mother board and GFX card and left a 3" pool at the bottom of the case. since then she never powered on till today she works after a few part wiggles

alive.jpg

if she still works tmo then im gonna built it as a server as ive got a lot of files that is to pressics to lose

Ouchies! Yesterday was a pretty normal day for me, the only good thin was that it was the last day of school woot! lmao

Snap

Except i've got another Week togo at school :(

Ziggy

Ouchies! Yesterday was a pretty normal day for me, the only good thin was that it was the last day of school woot! lmao

was'nt for me

I saw a black cat, tripped over a curb hitting my head on a lampost losing my memory. Got took to hospital but the ambulance crashed. Eventually in A+E I got misdiagnosed and had my foot cut off. When I came around I walked with a wobble, fell over and cracked my mouth on a toilet rim knocking three teeth out, one of which was a gold tooth which I swallowed.

I decided to go home but realised my wallet had been nicked, so I took laxatives and sat in the hospital toilets waiting for the gold tooth to come out. I used the tooth to pay for a taxi but I gave the driver my ex's address by mistake (amnesia) when I got there we got it on, her boyfreind came home, kicked my ass then I wobbled home. When I got back my girlfreind had kicked me out and claimed that my son was actaully the milkman's

what a day :rolleyes:

was'nt for me

I saw a black cat, tripped over a curb hitting my head on a lampost losing my memory. Got took to hospital but the ambulance crashed. Eventually in A+E I got misdiagnosed and had my foot cut off. When I came around I walked with a wobble, fell over and cracked my mouth on a toilet rim knocking three teeth out, one of which was a gold tooth which I swallowed.

I decided to go home but realised my wallet had been nicked, so I took laxatives and sat in the hospital toilets waiting for the gold tooth to come out. I used the tooth to pay for a taxi but I gave the driver my ex's address by mistake (amnesia) when I got there we got it on, her boyfreind came home, kicked my ass then I wobbled home. When I got back my girlfreind had kicked me out and claimed that my son was actaully the milkman's

what a day :rolleyes:

ooo the dazzi humour rofl

Dazzi laxatives stay in ur system a while :P

Hope u can run fast/hobble to that toilet of urs :P

Ziggy