• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

YPB bash this sunday 15/07

chris52

Well good looks like i will be meeting up with you guys on Sunday :) . should be a good day and the weather report is good :)

NICE! been wanting to see this falcon powered beast! shuould be a top day then! lots of extreem bashers coming :D

TB

lol lookin forward too it mate :) Just re-building my shocks now :D

good get her all preped and ready to rip!

ill be there if i put my car back together in time lol

Well then stop playing games and get back to polishing! :P

TB

ill have to fix my EB4 on the morning unless i can talk someone into fixing it on the drive down :P probably bring the hyper down to all though its only runing on 3 cells as appose to the normal 5

from what i can make out of the forcast :P it should be ok in the morning and early afternoon. so if we all aim to get there for 10.00 we should get a good day at it.

having said that when is the met office right :D they struggle to predict for the next day never mind 2 or 3 days in advance.

so yes fingers crossed for a good day

chris

ha ha lol im gonna try and be at Matts for around 9 :lol: . Still gonna have to leave mine at about 6.30 lol

Jesus m8 you must be south...... I will be there as i have heard you the savey man Mel and im after advise mate

Daz