• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

its here!

cew27

well the crt pro is here .... the shocks were leaking but the seller gave me a rebuild kit so thats all sorted .... there are a few odd screws but only one is mashed and i can easly dremel it out

piccies

IMAG0004-9.jpg

IMAG0002-8.jpg

IMAG0001-7.jpg

IMAG0006-8.jpg

IMAG0008-5.jpg

IMAG0005-8.jpg

IMAG0009-3.jpg

(btw i didnt get the dog today he just likes getting in my shots)

well ... hopefully it will be flying round .... still waiting on pipe and clutch as well as 2 servo's ... all going well it will be run in next week not going well i will have to run it in at yeadon

Hmmmm

I dont like it :P

J/k!

Shud be nippy :)

Is it me - or does those throttle linkages seem to be tugged to 1 side - as if u've put the god dam servo in backwards again?

Ziggy

Hmmmm

I dont like it :P

J/k!

Shud be nippy :)

Is it me - or does those throttle linkages seem to be tugged to 1 side - as if u've put the god dam servo in backwards again?

Ziggy

no ziggy ..... there is no servo on throttle as the one i had deciuded to stick in one posditon

i just ordered byron 25 for the go and all i need now is the pipe and my lhs to fit the clutch ( i tred last time and got mad and threw the spring out the window) im running it in wednesday and thursday and then bashing at yeadon on saturday ...ill take some vids of it and post em up euan

but the thing is i cant do it ... my bro can but he waits till im not looking and then bends the springs out to make it easier but then resulting in weak springs fron day 1

ne3w pictures with engine installed and new pipe on (ordered some mud guards ) i am surprised how the pipe fits on the chassis as i thaught it would hand over :D

IMAG0009-4.jpg

IMAG0008-6.jpg

IMAG0007-7.jpg

IMAG0012-1.jpg

IMAG0011-2.jpg

IMAG0010-3.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

wow thats alot of pics :P