• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TRX4 Mercedes G500 4x4² Where?

I have been looking to get the TRX4 G500  for a while now as I like the look of them. Trouble is I can't find one. Google search gives me loads but click the link and they are sold out all the time. When looking at the bigger online shops all they have is the TRX6 which is way out of my reach unless it's second hand. Do they still make the G500 or does anyone know of any around? Thanks.

Edited by Mack1
Added info

• Mack1 changed the title to TRX4 Mercedes G500 4x4² Where?

Thought myself they may be discontinued but unsure. Still, I'm hoping I can still get hold of one.

I have though about getting any TRX4 and buy a body, but the cost of body's, buying wheels/tyres and the scale exhausts it gets a lot of money, almost the cost of a TRX6.

Well so much for this happening any time soon. Not going to well for me. Contacted the guy, got a price going tomorrow to pick up and now Facebook have decided to suspend my account before I got the address. I think after this Facebook are going in my delete folder 😡 

• Sad 1

It's probably because of your new account and then heading straight to the buying/selling pages.

Facebook has programs scanning for things like that because it looks suspicious etc. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mack1 said:

Well so much for this happening any time soon. Not going to well for me. Contacted the guy, got a price going tomorrow to pick up and now Facebook have decided to suspend my account before I got the address. I think after this Facebook are going in my delete folder 😡 

get another person to contact the seller and explain what happened and get details to forward on or a phone number so you can ring the guy

3 hours ago, Lone-wolf said:

get another person to contact the seller and explain what happened and get details to forward on or a phone number so you can ring the guy

I have just messaged the seller on facebook to ask him for a phone number on your behalf, keep an eye on your private messages on here if he replies i will ping you his number

• Thanks 1

All is good now thanks. I set up another account and explained what had happened. I'm off in an hour or so to go and pick it up. Thanks for your help.

• Like 2

Proud new owner of one G500 4x4² now. Needs cleaning to get the dust off it but other than that it's perfect. Cheers for your help Lone-wolf much appreciated 👍 

20240401-191000.jpg

20240401-191031.jpg

• Like 3