• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX RC 1/10 CENTAUR RTR 4WD TRAIL TRUCK

TheNewsGuy

2 minutes ago, Lone-wolf said:

Right i could of sworn a video on YT showed the green as a Matt finish but i have this wrong , my bad and sorry if i have inadvertently mislead on it. But im still happy with the colour

No problem. I might have to think about this now.

I am also thinking about the SCX6 so not sure which way to go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, monkeyboy_uk said:

No problem. I might have to think about this now.

I am also thinking about the SCX6 so not sure which way to go.

Hmm, if your considering the SCX6 your in big money zone and you have a huge amount of choice, will be interesting to see what you choose 

I have various original Axial SCX10s, Two TRX4s, TRX6, SCX10ii 6x6, Gmade BOM, MST, 2 x Element RC, Wraith and Bomber and i am interested to see what these cheaper brands are like nowadays.

Back in the day when the first FTX Outback came out, they look pretty basic. I did have a Mauler and it was OK but seemed lacking.

This one looks quote complicated and ambitious and for £300 is good value.

The SCX6 is just huge and something I have never seen before, so it is very interesting to me.

If I had to get rid of all my crawlers except for one, then I would keep the Gmade BOM. Such a smooth driveline and incredibly quiet, plus the rear cantilever suspension is something different and works really well.

Post a thread when your RGT arrives. I would be really interested to see what you think of it.

• Like 3