• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Blitzer beetle **Withdrawn from sale**

Lone-wolf

Very reluctant listing for my Blitzer beetle, this was a lovely Tamiya to build i fitted a 20 turn brushed motor so its pretty quick and it has an ISDT70 ESC, this has XT60 connector, the car drives well, its smooth and handles good helped by the stock oil dampers, as you can see i fitted chrome wheels and front tyres are road pattern (have stock ones with it along with stock orange wheels) i fitted DT-01  front axles to narrow the track (again stock axles with it)

Will come bundled with an Element rc radio, or i can leave the Flysky RX in for you to bind to

some light bad points had a broken mirror that i have glued and paint is not great, also the bluetooth on the ISDT70 seems to not work but the esc works just like a normal one

the beetle has stock Tamiya pinion fitted but i have a hardened one to go on just not fitted

Price is £120 shipped, all you need to do is add a 2S lipo  post will be Evri economy   Only selling to free up some room

blitzer.JPG

• Like 1

From the pics, it looks totally stock, does it have bearings fitted??

finally, if im honest, the electrics dont bother me at all, would you sell without all electrics??

cheers :cheers:

• Like 1

• Lone-wolf changed the title to Tamiya Blitzer beetle **Withdrawn from sale**
  • Lone-wolf locked this topic