• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TRX4m Owners - Customized Number Plates

Grizz001

That's a really nice example!

I want a mini crawler for the convenience of having something small to lug around and drive it in more places.

My kanyon takes up most of my car boot!

But I have invested too much in 1/10 this year and last, ... ...   maybe next year:)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, abyd said:

That's a really nice example!

I want a mini crawler for the convenience of having something small to lug around and drive it in more places.

My kanyon takes up most of my car boot!

But I have invested too much in 1/10 this year and last, ... ...   maybe next year:)

I know where there is a nice FMS fcx24 for sale mate, wont break the bank either :good:

I've not gotten round to number plates yet, still deliberating on where to put them, i might see if i can make some at some point…..

• Haha 1

From Here:

I would be tempted by this:

3, as a roller with steering servo, receiver and esc removed, including recorded postage, £60. £50.

Would it fit my old brushed motor & ESC, from my ftx zorro/torro (maybe too big, unless modifiable )?

Although I would still need an Tx/Rx . 

hmm.

The Ftx Zoroastrian is i believe 10th scale, the motor would he huge, if the esc has a small enough footprint, that would work. The stock motor is already included so yes you would just need radio gear (tx/rx)

fire me a pm if you need any more info or are interested in buying it, that way we dont go off topic. :cheers: