• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma 6s 6x6 Project

I thought some of you may be interested in seeing this. It's one of those things i did because i could, rather than there being any real reason or need for it.

It's based off of the Arrma 6s series (outcast and kraton). There is a full build thread over on the Arrma forum if you are interested in more of the details of the build.

I need to get some proper photos of it now its finished (kinda).

PXL_20230615_111935909.MP.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks, I still haven't ran it for an extended period. I have some fans on order for the motors. I'm worried with all the extra weight i'm gonna overheat and melt something or worse end up in a fireball, so many unknowns i'm a bit paranoid.

I'm just running it on a 13tooth pinion at the moment, so it definitely shouldn't be over geared. Once i've done some extended testing and am happy with it, i will start upping the gearing and see how it goes. It's got a GNNS GPS mounted internally, so once its running well i should be able to pull some interesting data i hope.

I'd love to get the Hobbywing Max6 combo for it in the future, but with two ESC's and two motors things like that start to get pricey and hard to justify.