• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Decisions again

Masterdave

So I decided to get an electric car for bashing due to ease of use and noise (little boy is autistic and doesn't like the nitro) and got myself a stampede vxl 2wd. I absolutely love it and am now considering selling my almost brand new Hobao hyper Vs .21 to fund another traxxas or swapping it for one, but I've no ideas about if nitros have much market used and if it's worth it. Want to add another vxl traxxas to the collection instead of the nitro I think. Can anyone persuade me one way or the other as I'm stuck for choice

Why not just convert the nitro to electric?  It could be a project you and the lad enjoy doing together.

Edited by Grogg
  • Like 2

Don't have the budget to buy on top of the VS, so it's either leave it as it is, or get something different and sell/swap. After another day of driving the electric ones I think I'm going to sell/swap it! Thanks for the advice, wish I had the budget for a conversion 

• Like 2