• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI RS4 sport 3 RTR ****Please close****

Lone-wolf

I love this car but i knew from the start it would rarely get used so its now for sale, it has only been run once and performed superb, fast.

all in the pics is included so will come with Killer body red Alfa shell (slight mark on one side near back)

comes with flysky radio has 15t motor and is set up to run on 2S lipo ..........this is more than likely best condition used one out there

Paypal fee paid please

Price is £140posted to regular UK address via Hermes    or £130 collected from west yorks

HPI rs4 chassis.JPG

HPI rs4 front.JPG

HPI rs4 rear.JPG

HPI rs4 side 2.JPG

HPI rs4 side.JPG

HPI rs4 bottom.JPG

HPI radio.JPG

Edited by Lone-wolf

On 03/04/2023 at 16:38, Lone-wolf said:

I could be open to a trade for a scale crawler 

the trade is no longer an option, i have done a one time price drop, if it does not sell then i may just keep it and use it for drifting but no further price reductions

• 2 weeks later...

Final price drop, however i will be in a position to deliver this to a pre arranged meet up as i will be driving from Yorkshire to Portsmouth  setting of on Sunday 7th May and returning Thursday 11th may happy to meet up at motorway service on route and handover, i would require a paypal deposit for this we can discuss via PM

If you take advantage of me meeting up for a sale on this, the route will be down M1 to Northampton, then on through oxford, Newbury, Winchester, Southampton and on to Portsmouth, a great opportunity to get this and not worry about a courier throwing it around 

• Lone-wolf changed the title to HPI RS4 sport 3 RTR ****Please close****
  • Gaz! locked this topic