• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD Team Associated RC8.2e Factory Team 1/8 Scale RC Car #80907 Castle 1512 Motor

Rodo

Team Associated RC8.2e Factory Team 1/8 Scale RC Car #80907. I've had this car for a good few years but it really has not been used much, but it has been used, so there is some road rash on it, espcially on the front shocks and towers as you can see from the photo. The car is the Factory Team edition, so it was a build and comes with some hop-ups as part of the kit. It is with a Castle Creations 1512 Series motor rated at 2650kv. It has the Castle Creations Mamba Monster 2 ESC with Castle Creations connectors. The car is nice and fast. It has a Savox SC1256TG Digital steering servo and a Futaba 304SB Reciever. The is NO transmitter with this car. The body shell is a JConcepts and while fine, might not be everybodies taste in colour schemes (it was my first and only paint attempt). Car comes with a build manual, 30C 4SIP 3200mAh Lipo Battery (has been sitting for a while), charge cable with castle connectors, Voltz Vault Charge bag.
If there are any questions please do ask. I'm in Motherwell, central Scotland and would prefere a local sales as the car would be expensive to post, although I am willing to look into it. I'm looking for around the £300 mark for it.  There is a Flickr album with photos. https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjA6CDh I cannot get the image URL to accept the Flickr link, so not sure how to display a image here,

Edited by Rodo

• Rodo changed the title to SOLD Team Associated RC8.2e Factory Team 1/8 Scale RC Car #80907 Castle 1512 Motor
  • Gaz! locked this topic