• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Calling JE Screw Kit Users

Turner Boy

Hey guys i'm gunna get a je spares screw kit for my inferno kanai, not gonna bother with the hi-tensile ones just the stainless ones, it says at the bottom the, keep button screws or change to cap screws :confused: futuer up the page it says it includes caps, buttons, countersunk and servo mounting screws :confused: so do i need to upgrade to the caps or not bother, cos ATM is looking like i dont need to bother.,

This is the kit i am looking at.

Cheers fellas,

TB

only some caps are included I beleive unless u add the optoin then they add more (where possible) tbh its worth getting and getting the allan keys - for the sake of £1 u know one of them will fit so theres no need to strip heads using the wrong key

I get caps and allans with all my sets (about 20 lol) its the best site I know and if they could'nt add the caps Ry would tell u and not charge u for it, I've orderd kits with caps in the description and selected caps as an options everytime

Edited by Captain Custard

Im cap all the way :)

I found the deeper screw are alot easier to put more pressure on to undo them if they are threadlocked etc etc...

The Flat screws come handy for under chassis - but the caps are fine

I dont really use buttons...

Ziggy

i use them as spare screws

So if i loose 1 or it becomes damaged - i replace them then :)

This way you dont get through a kit sooo quick :)

Ziggy

Ok chers lads ill go for caps the :D

I think im just gonna change the main ones in the chassis ect not all cos then ill have a few spares ;):D

CC - you mentioned buying the alens, are they good cos ive got the hudys but theyre starting to ware :(

Cheers,

TB

yeh I get them with every set then I color code them with leccy tape ie green FG, red savage, that way I know if I take the 4 red ones out with my sav one will defo fit and I won't strip a head.

the keys themselves are good, they're the stroing silver kind, I've never had a problem with any unlike the ones I buy which round off. Plus for £1 u can't complain really if they did ware out in the end

jespares pwnsbuttrock.gif

Edited by Captain Custard

yeh I get them with every set then I color code them with leccy tape ie green FG, red savage, that way I know if I take the 4 red ones out with my sav one will defo fit and I won't strip a head.

the keys themselves are good, they're the stroing silver kind, I've never had a problem with any unlike the ones I buy which round off. Plus for £1 u can't complain really if they did ware out in the end

jespares pwnsbuttrock.gif

I found if you leave them in the rain outside they start rusting :P

The Black coated ones i found are much more resistant to rrust :P

ziggy

I've started use Je Spares! Very good he rung me the other day to check if I minded waiting for my cable ties!! lol Not had that before probably sounded well shocked on the phone!! lol

Cap screws are fine allan keys for a £1 well worth it!