• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sold please lock

jayc

Hi got a brand new rovan XLT 450 45cc 4wd monster truck I got as a trade in for some of my other models however it's far to big for me so looking to trade/sell or trade with cash my way it did have a 3rd channel kill switch but was removed by original owner before I took its never actually been ran and has a couple upgrades has alloy under plates and alloy arm pin holder comes with flysky gt3b controller I have original box but car doesn't fit in it with the wheels on 

Looking for £650 or trades to around that value or trades plus cash to around that value 

cash only sale could post It in its original box at buyers risk 

Other wise collection only in Durham 

Price drop to £650!! 

PXL_20220703_172821389.jpg

IMG-20220703-WA0004.jpeg

Edited by jayc
Price drop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 09/07/2022 at 04:03, jayc said:

Hi got a brand new rovan XLT 450 45cc 4wd monster truck I got as a trade in for some of my other models however it's far to big for me so looking to trade/sell or trade with cash my way it did have a 3rd channel kill switch but was removed by original owner before I took its never actually been ran and has a couple upgrades has alloy under plates and alloy arm pin holder comes with flysky gt3b controller I have original box but car doesn't fit in it with the wheels on 

Looking for £850 or trades to around that value or trades plus cash to around that value 

If cash only sale could post It in its original box at buyers risk 

Looking for £850 or trades to around that value or trades plus cash to around that value 

IMG-20220703-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20220703-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20220703-WA0004.jpeg

Still have it?

Hi pal yes however I have put fuel in it to do the heat cycle as someone that said they where interested wanted a video of it running so it's been ran (not used) for 5 mins to prove it ran but they never got back to me so it's sat with a tank of fuel in it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • jayc changed the title to Rovan XLT 450 brand new never used price drop absolute bargin
  • 4 months later...
  • jayc changed the title to Sold please lock
  • Gaz! locked this topic