• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[SOLD] Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 RTR 1/6th scale upgraded

GMballistic

Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 RTR for sale (reluctantly).
Fantastic live axle truck in a huge scale. 55mph on 8S batteries out of the box. Will do upwards of 65-70mph+ with larger pinion gear.

Comes with original box, instructions, remote control as well as some spares (original Losi diffs, screws, spare body fittings & more) and fitted upgrades.
Has Scorched Parts titanium front skid plate, Scorched Parts carbon fibre rear chassis braces, Skookum RC roof skids, GPM aluminium diff cups (front/centre & rear @£24ea), custom mudguards front and rear with flaps as well as some other nice modified/painted touches.

Below: GPM upgrade aluminium rear diff just serviced with fresh 500K CST oil the other week. 

Picture below of the worst damage to the shell I could find ~ caused by flipping over and has slightly crumpled the body shell as can be seen. 

Tyres all in great shape: two on back never used.
All diffs serviced: running 500K CST oil in front/rear with 2million CST centre. Shock oils done last year so still fresh.
The body I shoe glued to help protect it from splits/cracks and it does have some marks, scratches etc as is a used RC truck so has been rolled over but it has not been abused. It is well loved and has been cared for. Please examine the pictures carefully as they form part of the description. 

RRP currently for one of these trucks new is £950+ so grab a bargain at the MSUK asking price of £700 O.N.O including delivery and PayPal Goods fees (it is for sale elsewhere for more money).

Please note if you would like to collect this from Caerphilly area, South Wales you're more than welcome and I will include (x2) lipo batteries on agreement of the price. 

Any questions or offers just ask. Genuine reason for sale as need cash injection for real car bills. :good:

Edited by GMballistic
Sold
  • Like 1

• GMballistic changed the title to [SOLD] Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0 RTR 1/6th scale upgraded
  • Gaz! locked this topic