• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Suitable esc

Miikee-L

I'm currently building a Tt01E to race at a local club, the rules are it requires a 21.5T teampowers V1 brushless motor. I don't know much about the motor but what I can find it looks sensorless. Does anyone know if the Hobbywing 10BL60 is suitable? It looks the correct spec im after. Never used a sensored motor before so I want to check if there's anything I'm missing!

Thanks Mike

The 10bl60 would be compatible with the motor but it's not a "blinky" /stock specific ESC so the club might not accept it if they run zero timing rules. This justock esc is fixed timing and close in price. As AJ says ask at the club which would be best to use. 

https://wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/339468/?gclid=CjwKCAjwloCSBhAeEiwA3hVo_f9adx_b45Z8SS-o5Kvnnbb_VvOFlmZXNL6FnoIXvH-9V3k2K8u5ZRoCrQIQAvD_BwE

• Like 1

There only rule for the esc is that it has to be under £80.00 I believe. But I'll be meeting with someone this week to collect the motor so I'll ask them if there is a standard esc that people use. 

Thank you, Mike