• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/6 scratch built alloy land rover series 2 comp

Fly In My Soup

1 hour ago, James.S said:

That camera quality is amazing 👌

Awesome vids bud  :good:

Thanks amigo

S21 ultra 256gb version with the lesser 12gb ram, but this is a snapdragon powered one not exynos. 

Check out the channel properly dude... http://www.youtube.com/rccarsuk

The embed videos are like 720p ish... the ones on the channel are 60fps and 2k and 4k rendered .

🍻

Edited by Fly In My Soup
  • Like 1

@Fly In My Soup 

De nada! & wow.. it never ceases to amaze me that phones these days can record such good videos. I think even Mr Talbot uses a phone to film most of his vids if i'm not mistaken?

I'm subscribed to you on Youtube now, (i'm JS TV). Really nice channel, looks like you been at it for a while ☺️ . Plenty of content to look through when I get a spare hour or two :good:

• Like 1

On 03/03/2022 at 16:37, James.S said:

@Fly In My Soup 

De nada! & wow.. it never ceases to amaze me that phones these days can record such good videos. I think even Mr Talbot uses a phone to film most of his vids if i'm not mistaken?

I'm subscribed to you on Youtube now, (i'm JS TV). Really nice channel, looks like you been at it for a while ☺️ . Plenty of content to look through when I get a spare hour or two :good:

Ya they really have started to surpass larger desktop devices for useability for sure.

I wouldn't know what Kevin uses to be honest,  I'd imagine a better setup than mine ..lol....

Yeah there's one or two vids to watch on there that will pass the time nicely 👍

I'll go on later an sub you back dude.

• Like 1