• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Amewi 1/18 parts or complete roller/slider

bertberr

As above, my daughters 1/18 SCT, broken the ears off the top of the front diff case, the ones that hold the front shock tower, and therefore upper links too ☹️  They aren't separate diff cases like most other 1/18 rigs, the upper halves of the diff cases are an all in one unit with the radio tray/rear upper diff case.  Tried epoxying it once but just broken again, there you are, crap design really, but hey ho.  Only parts available are from German online retailers at £4.50 for the part...and 30 quid postage...!!!  Will have to write it off if I can't get anything here. 

Thanks

21 hours ago, bertberr said:

As above, my daughters 1/18 SCT, broken the ears off the top of the front diff case, the ones that hold the front shock tower, and therefore upper links too ☹️  They aren't separate diff cases like most other 1/18 rigs, the upper halves of the diff cases are an all in one unit with the radio tray/rear upper diff case.  Tried epoxying it once but just broken again, there you are, crap design really, but hey ho.  Only parts available are from German online retailers at £4.50 for the part...and 30 quid postage...!!!  Will have to write it off if I can't get anything here. 

Thanks

Pretty sure I have one in the loft that doesn't work, I've not seen it for 2 years. I think the switch broke on the transmitter. Not sure how much of it works, cause I'm sure I tried to mod it and didn't get anywhere. I'll go up later and get back to you.

5 hours ago, capri-boy said:

I have a couple onroad left, can be v cheap rtr.

Fwiw the chassis is the same (with some spec differences like bushes) as the HSP iirc.  Amewi are just a German disti brand (like FTX).

Thanks, I'll come back to you if I still need something 👍